Hanoi City Muslim Tour Full Day
Hanoi City Muslim Tour
Depart at 8:30 am from your hotel by Private Car. We will begin our day by visiting Uncle Ho, learning about his great life at the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Presidential Palace, and his residential place. Next stop is the nearby Temple of Literature. The site of Vietnam´s first University, built in twelfth century, to teach the royals the Confucius theory. Here we will also have a chance to see a traditional music performance.
Lunch time around 12:30pm at Halal Restaurant – Nisa Restaurant.
In the afternoon, choose one from the numerous museums or temples around Hanoi (Museum of Ethnology, Women´s Museum, History Museum or Quan Thanh Temple). A late afternoon walk around Hoan Kiem lake and Hanoi´s fascinating Old Quarter for some great fun, shopping, and visiting Dong Xuan market. This is your chance to be part of typical Hanoian style and its traditional Vietnamese culture. We finish our relaxing but informative day by attending a Water Puppet Show, a favorite experience for all visitors to Vietnam. Take 1 hour Cyclo visiting Old Quarter before transfer back to Hotel. Finish the trip at 6:00pm.
– Transfer by private Car. Pick up from Hotel.
– English speaking Tour guide
– Lunch at Halal Restaurant
– Nisa Restaurant or similar.
– Water Puppet Show + Cyclo visiting Old Quarter.
– Visiting fees- All Taxes & Service charge..
– Beverage during meals
– International airfare with airport tax
– Domestic air ticket
– Personal expenses
– Travel insurance
– Other services unspecified in the including list
– Tipping is at customer’s discretion
– Personal Expenses (Porter, Laundry, telephone fee, Optional Tour, etc)