Itinerary: Hanoi – La Phu – Nghia Lo – Tu Le – Mu Cang Chai – Than Uyen – Sa Pa – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Ban Ho – Hanoi
Though farmers in Mu Cang Chai are harvesting paddy on the last parts of their terraced fields, the remote mountainous district of Yen Bai Province still boasts its charms that are hidden in the scenic rice fields and thin blankets of fog at the beginning of the winter.
The popular attraction of Mu Cang Chai lies in its terraced rice fields which are primarily situated in the district’s Che Cu Nha, La Pan Tan and De Zu Phinh villages. These imposing fields draw a large number of both Vietnamese and foreign travelers who love to take pictures of and indulge themselves in the amazing beauty of the national heritage site.
Visitors do not have to exert much effort to view the natural wonder; they can see a picturesque range of terraced fields along National Road 32 after going through Khau Pha Pass, which winds more than 20 kilometers when coming from Hanoi.
That is the option for those who do not have enough time to wander up and down hills and mountains of the terraced fields. Of course, when one is further from the road, the more beautiful terraced rice fields are visible.
This is our latest designed adventure cycling tours. It offers new challenging to conquer passes and explore imposing beauty mountain landscape of untouched mountain region around northwest of Vietnam. Our adventure starts from Hanoi, then cycling to the Red River, where we experience daily life of villagers on lower land. We gradually overcome many little passes and then highest pass of Tram Ton near Sa Pa where we enjoy the great view there and cool wind with take your breath away.This trip is absolutely great for adventure cycling travel in Vietnam.
* English Speaking tour leader (other languages upon requests)
* All accommodations base on twin-share at hotel, guesthouse and Home stay.etc…
* Meals detailed in the itinerary (B = Breakfast , L = Lunches ,D = Dinners)
* Train ticket from Lao cai – Ha noi ( 4 persons/ cabin – soft sleeper with A/C )
* A/C transfers and transportation.
* Sightseeing excursions as outlined in itinerary
* Pump, bike tools, spares tubes.
* Spare bike
* Mineral water drinking.
* Seasonal fruits.
* International airfares
* Travel insurance and bike helmet (compulsory)
* Items of a personal nature
* Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks
* Mineral water beyond that supplied
* Single Supplement
* Optional excursions
* Additional transport required due to any emergency situation
* Personal expenses such as telephone and laundry bills
* Mountain bicycle (Bike Hire US$10/per day)
* Visa fees
* Departure taxes
* Tipping for guiding