Trekking Cuc Phuong and Ngoc Son Ngo Luong 9days
9 Day trekking offers one of the most outstanding natural scenery in the North Vietnam, active travellers have opportunity to enjoy and explore the impressive nature beauty and culture richsess of Ngoc Son Ngo Luong Nature Reserve, the pictureque rice terrace paddy, magnificent limestone mountain ranges of Pu Luong Nature Reserve and visit one of the biggest National Park Cuc Phuong. Visitors also experiences in interacting and staying in Muong,Thai homestay tribes, enjoying traditional food, joining with Thai alive music performances. Trekking on the mix of good single track paths and undulating rough jeep trails, the views are stunning while we passed through villages and across lush rice paddy. Trekking (trekking tours) through the core of Cuc Phuong National Park will expose the best scenery, experiencing the most diverse National Park in Vietnam with a huge variety of rare fauna and flora in the limestone mountain forest. The endangered Primates Rescued Center is a perfect place to see many kinds of rare primates such as Langur, Gibbon and Loris all over Vietnam, many of them are under threat of extinction.
Rates vary frequently. Please contact us Via Booking Form to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
– English speaking cycling guide ( other languages upon requests)
– Accommodations are based on double/ twin occupancy
– Private Eco homestay village based on size of group
– Meals details in itineraries ( 8 breakfast, 9 lunches, 8 dinners)
– Van or bus transfer on the first day and the last day
– Truck supported and carry luggage to homestay each day.
– Boat trip inMa river
– Sightseeing excursions as outlined itineraries
– First aid kit
– Cold water box, small fresh towel.
– Mineral water for drinking
– Support crew to supply picnic lunches and water on trekking day, prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner in trekking.
– Local trekking guide
Note: Hotels are subject to change due to availability. In that case we will choose equivalent accommodation
Meals: if you have any specific food requirements ( vegetarian, vegan, food allergies) please inform us in advance so that we can provide notice to our restaurant, tour guide, our partners so that they can server you better. If you are a food lover, IET can be your culinary guide and provide you opportunity to savor tempting local food and world famous – dishes.